The Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Discussion Board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wii U games that you would like

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mickey Mouse

Mickey Mouse

Wii U games that you would like Empty
PostSubject: Wii U games that you would like   Wii U games that you would like EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:08 am

Since this E3 was missing a lot, and was pretty boring, and obviously didn't have many in development titles shown, what do you still want to be announced for the Wii U?

For me, I really want another Star Fox game (without gimmicks, no Krystal, and Peppy back as a pilot) or a new console Kid Icarus.
Back to top Go down
Asura

Asura

PostSubject: Re: Wii U games that you would like   Wii U games that you would like EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:35 am

No. Just no.
Back to top Go down
Mickey Mouse

Mickey Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Wii U games that you would like   Wii U games that you would like EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:04 am

Burkman the Musician wrote:
No. Just no.
Why not? Krystal just bothers me. She looks more furry than the entire Sonic cast combined. I just want her out of the games. Or if you were rejecting the Kid Icarus part, what is wrong with a new console Kid Icarus?
Back to top Go down
Asura

Asura

PostSubject: Re: Wii U games that you would like   Wii U games that you would like EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:10 pm

No, I meant the Wii U in general. It's something I'm never going to even consider buying. The only games that are out and are coming out are all on the 360 and PC. I'd say PS3, but I don't have a PS3 anymore.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Wii U games that you would like   Wii U games that you would like EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:27 pm

I would like an F-Zero game and a New IP.
Back to top Go down
Mickey Mouse

Mickey Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Wii U games that you would like   Wii U games that you would like EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:56 pm

Burkman the Musician wrote:
No, I meant the Wii U in general. It's something I'm never going to even consider buying. The only games that are out and are coming out are all on the 360 and PC. I'd say PS3, but I don't have a PS3 anymore.

Oh, I see. Well I can kinda agree with you, at first I thought the Wii U was gonna be trash. Now I'm a little open.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Wii U games that you would like   Wii U games that you would like EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:28 pm

But the Wii U looks so crappy...
Back to top Go down
https://jabber.forumotion.com
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: Wii U games that you would like   Wii U games that you would like EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 11:40 pm

Wii U is an abomination. Wii was hardly anything if that.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Wii U games that you would like   Wii U games that you would like EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 6:47 pm

^Yes.
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: Wii U games that you would like   Wii U games that you would like EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 7:57 pm

Yay verely.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Wii U games that you would like   Wii U games that you would like EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 9:11 pm

ALRIGHT!

WE GET IT, SHERLOCK!
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Wii U games that you would like   Wii U games that you would like EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 9:30 pm

I don't think I've gone into enough detail. What do you think Thor?
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: Wii U games that you would like   Wii U games that you would like EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 1:15 pm

Ney. Please discuss the topic further.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wii U games that you would like   Wii U games that you would like Empty

Back to top Go down

Wii U games that you would like
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge :: Gaming :: Console Chat-
Jump to: