The Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Discussion Board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Face of Infamy Has Arrived.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Botnikator

Botnikator

The Face of Infamy Has Arrived. Empty
PostSubject: The Face of Infamy Has Arrived.   The Face of Infamy Has Arrived. EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:10 pm

Oh Lordy...

Hello there, friends. Enemies. Frenemies. I decided I'd climb aboard for a good ol' laugh, and here I am.

Nice to see I know most of this vast, pleasant, kind community from other places, like the SEGA Forums... among other places, too. How nice it is to see you all again!

EDIT: ... Nice to see my double got here so fast. Or, rather, the double of my double. I know it's someone I know - but whom... ?

Last edited by Botnikator on Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Asura

Asura

PostSubject: Re: The Face of Infamy Has Arrived.   The Face of Infamy Has Arrived. EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:12 pm

Why are all these people migrating from the Sega forums? And why do I feel like I'm the oldest one here?
Back to top Go down
Botnikator

Botnikator

PostSubject: Re: The Face of Infamy Has Arrived.   The Face of Infamy Has Arrived. EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:14 pm

Trust me, a lot of these people - including myself - used to be part of a long-collapsed community of people from a while ago. That's why I recognize most of the faces. Smile

And yeah, most of the people in that group were from SEGA, so... yeah. Razz

Have I seen you before? I've seen your name around, I know that. Hi, anyway. Smile
Back to top Go down
Asura

Asura

PostSubject: Re: The Face of Infamy Has Arrived.   The Face of Infamy Has Arrived. EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:25 pm

Botnikator wrote:
Trust me, a lot of these people - including myself - used to be part of a long-collapsed community of people from a while ago. That's why I recognize most of the faces. Smile

Have I seen you before? I've seen your name around, I know that. Hi, anyway. Smile

Emerald Gaming. I posted there every now and then. I also came from the OT forums, but before the OT, I was a member of the craziest community you will ever see. And by crazy, I mean batshit insane. And take my word on it, my vulgarity and my sadistic behavior came from that place. After 6 years, that place is now dead, but there are a few people who survived the fallout.

That place has been deleted 4+ times by hackers and the like and still came back after each one.
Back to top Go down
Botnikator

Botnikator

PostSubject: Re: The Face of Infamy Has Arrived.   The Face of Infamy Has Arrived. EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:23 pm

Burkman the Musician wrote:
Botnikator wrote:

Emerald Gaming. I posted there every now and then. I also came from the OT forums, but before the OT, I was a member of the craziest community you will ever see. And by crazy, I mean batshit insane. And take my word on it, my vulgarity and my sadistic behavior came from that place. After 6 years, that place is now dead, but there are a few people who survived the fallout.

That place has been deleted 4+ times by hackers and the like and still came back after each one.

Ah, why of course! You were one of those under my dictatorship at EG, I recall. And yes... Misfit - Ryan - mentions the OT a lot, as you've probably seen. That invasion from there was a pain in the ass... I seem to recall you were a part of it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Asura

Asura

PostSubject: Re: The Face of Infamy Has Arrived.   The Face of Infamy Has Arrived. EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:40 pm

Botnikator wrote:
Botnikator wrote:

Ah, why of course! You were one of those under my dictatorship at EG, I recall. And yes... Misfit - Ryan - mentions the OT a lot, as you've probably seen. That invasion from there was a pain in the ass... I seem to recall you were a part of it. Smile

Just so you know, I wasn't under any dictatorship. Since I wasn't a very active member on that forum, I never considered myself to be a member of that community. I was just a wandering merchant who stopped by to make some profit every now and then. And I struck a devastating blow that day of the invasion.

These days, I help rule the OT with an iron fist.
Back to top Go down
Botnikator

Botnikator

PostSubject: Re: The Face of Infamy Has Arrived.   The Face of Infamy Has Arrived. EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:21 pm

Botnikator wrote:
Botnikator wrote:

Just so you know, I wasn't under any dictatorship. Since I wasn't a very active member on that forum, I never considered myself to be a member of that community. I was just a wandering merchant who stopped by to make some profit every now and then. And I struck a devastating blow that day of the invasion.

These days, I help rule the OT with an iron fist.

Mmhmm. Honestly, the term "dictatorship" would be overstepping the mark even for the *five* people that we had posting regularly, but I'm just a pretentious bastard. Razz

Hmm... you say "rule the OT". I have to question what "rule" refers to, as going by Misfit's -- admittedly biased -- opinion of the place would be a little harsh a judgement.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: The Face of Infamy Has Arrived.   The Face of Infamy Has Arrived. EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:41 pm

Burkman never causes much trouble, he's a pretty cool dude.

Welcome...
Back to top Go down
https://jabber.forumotion.com
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: The Face of Infamy Has Arrived.   The Face of Infamy Has Arrived. EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 11:45 am

Greetings Midgardian.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Face of Infamy Has Arrived.   The Face of Infamy Has Arrived. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Face of Infamy Has Arrived.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge :: New Members :: Introductions-
Jump to: